Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Third Novel

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful;
blessings and peace be upon Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

Time really zooms! Another Hijri year has already begun...soon 2009 will make an exit! Scurrying to complete this and that at Fajr Library, how I wish I had a helper :-)

My fingers are itchy to dance on the keyboards typing away another chapter of "Journey of Love" (working title) and new installments for the short stories, including the one I've started on this blog. Another week and a half to go before the finale of 'Holiday English' and the training of SYAZ kindy teachers. Then, inshaAllah, I will resume my writing!

Back to the third novel, I'm trying something new in "Journey of Love". Islamic romance is no doubt the essence of it, but I have added elements of mystery and comedy into the storytelling. Let's see how it comes off...but as a writer, I'm pretty excited with this 'experiment'!

Happy holidays to all!
Wherever you are...may Allah Ta'ala keep you all safe!



2 comments:

Safiyyah said...

Salaams Dear:

Contact Sis Widad. She is trying to reach you.

Can't wait to read your new books. I absolutely LOVED "The Gift!"

Ms Hamka said...

Salaams Sis,

Thanks for the message. InshaAllah, I will contact her a.s.a.p.

Glad you loved 'The Gift' :)